Sunday, May 2, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #354, May 2nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 18:
Shadowed Steel by Chloe Neill, Sightwitch by Susan Dennard 

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA

Yeah, there's hopefully not going to be any (or just a few) new books this month, for Clean Sweep ARC August! Not a lot of variety, but I'd hope that I only have NetGalley and Edelweiss books! 

Week 17:
Firestorm by Rachel Caine, Thin Air by Rachel Caine, Ladies' Night by Rachel Caine 

vs.

Soulbound by Z Brewer, Soulbroken by Z Brewer, The Faithless Hawk by Margaret Owen, Fate by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Firestorm by Rachel Caine, Thin Air by Rachel Caine, Ladies' Night by Rachel Caine, Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones, Murder on the Disoriented Express by Emily Lloyd-Jones, Fireheart Tiger by Aliette de Vidard, Kingdom of Shadow and Light by Karen Marie Moning, Tears of Frost by Bree Barton, Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen, Imprison the Sky by A.C. Gaughen, Grimoires and Where to Find Them by Honor Raconteur, Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater

Well, I read all of what I planned on, as well as a bunch more, so I'm really happy, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!