Saturday, April 9, 2022

Week 14 Reviews: Sacrifice, Heir, Queen



From Goodreads:
All my life, I've wanted nothing more than to escape my father's compound. Half human, half vampire, I have none of the perks and all of the weaknesses. Well, my father's finally found a use for me. He's sent me to Malachi Zion, the last vampire in his family. My role is to play resident blood bank and, should Malachi knock me up, my father gets access to a whole new bloodline to control.

No one asks me what I want.

But the longer I spend with Malachi, the more I realize that he's not the monster I first thought, which makes it harder to resist the heat that flares between us. And then his two friends show up and complicate things exponentially.

As long as we're stuck in this house together, I'm a trap just waiting to be sprung. But if we break free, there's nothing holding these vampires to me…

In gaining the one thing I want more than anything—my freedom—I might just lose everything.

My father's trap failed, but I'm no closer to freedom than when he declared me sacrifice. Now, thanks to the seraphim blood running through my veins, I'm bonded to Malachi, Rylan, and Wolf.

Our connection forces us into intimacy that none of us want, but the price of resisting will cost us our very lives. There's only one path out of this. I have to get pregnant so I can become my father's heir, and kill him before he assassinates me.

I need time. Time to figure out things with my men. Time to come up with a better plan. Just flat out time.

I've spent my entire life avoiding confrontation and running instead of fighting.

Running isn't an option this time.

Now, I'm prepared to go to war to survive.

Heir is the second book in the Bloodline Vampires trilogy, and should be read following Sacrifice.

I've lost everything.

My father's plan worked. I am now pregnant with a Bloodline vampire child, and he's taken my men captive. The only person who can save them from a fate worse than death is…me.

To do that I'll have to harness my new powers and walk into the one place I promised myself I'd never return to. To protect my lovers and my unborn child, I'll have to kill my father and take the throne.

If I fail, I won't be the only one paying the price.

My Review:
I of course devoured these books! They were about 150 pages each, so I just had to, because the ending of each book besides Queen had me dying for more-and the only reason I wasn't dying for more from Queen besides it being the end of the series-is because I've already read the first book in the spin off series, The Dragon's Bride! 

I had a great time reading about this world of vampires, and the number few who are Bloodline Vampires, and have a special ability. That Mina is the daughter of one of the bloodlines-and is given as a snack to another. Who just happens to be friends with 2 others. Yeah.

These books altogether make up one longer than average regular book. That there's 3 of them, well, things are very fast paced-and intense. And a lot of cliffhanger endings. I couldn't put them down, they were so great to read!

I loved the romance between the 4 of them, because there is feelings between the guys, as well, that complicates matters beyond her having seraphim blood. I loved their dynamics and how they worked things out-and of course, all the bed sport! 

Loved reading this series, and I'm so glad that I read it, because now I'm even more pumped for the Deal With a Demon series! 

Author: Katee Robert
Series: Bloodline Vampires #1, 2, 3
Read: April 3rd, 3rd 3rd, 2022
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Love her writing and it sounded really great, and they're Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2022 Books, and Queen is a End of Series 2022 Book!
Publisher: Trinkets and Tales LLC
Published: September 24th 2020, February 15th 2021, December 1st 2021

Sacrifice: 
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








Heir: 
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








Queen: 
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!