Friday, April 29, 2022

First Lines Friday #572, April 29th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"Siting cross-legged in the middle of hte bed's sagging, lumpy mattress, Lyrra brushed her dark red hair and studied the small room she was sharing with Aiden. At least it was clean. The floor was swept, the s parse furniture dusted and polished. And the tavern owners wife had proudly claimed that she always put fresh sheets on the bed, even if a guest spent only one night." -Shadows and Light by Anne Bishop

At least it's clean! Must read more now! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!