Sunday, April 24, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #405, April 24th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 17:
Immortal Rising by Lynsay Sands

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Another unbalanced week, but another book that I'm just so excited for! 

Week 16:
Kingdom of Bones by James Rollins

vs.

Victories Greater Than Death by Charlie Jane Anders, Dreams Bigger Than Heartbreak by Charlie Jane Anders, Ruthless Crown by Amanda Richardson, Ruthless Queen by Amanda Richardson, Only a Monster by Vanessa Len, Kingdom of Bones by James Rollins, Clariel by Garth Nix, Goldenhand  by Garth Nix, An Essay on Free Magic: (A manuscript fragment from the Great Library of the Clayr) by Garth Nix, A Guide to the Necromancer Bells by Garth Nix, Doctor Crake Crosses the Wall by Garth Nix, Terciel and Elinor by Garth Nix, The Empress of Salt and Fortune by Nghi Vo, When the Tiger Came Down the Mountain by Nghi Vo, Shadow's Seduction by Kresley Cole, Of Claws and Fangs by Faith Hunter, Doggone Deadly by Deborah Blake, The Ash-Born Boy by Victoria Schwab, The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab, If I'm Being Honest by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka

I read all of what I wanted to, and a bunch more, so yeah, I'm happy with this week, and I'm so excited for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!