Friday, April 29, 2022

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2022 Sign Up

So it's time to sign up for Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2022! I'm so excited to read a ton of my ARC's that I need to get around to! 
  • ARC’s must be read between May 1st, 2022 and May 31st, 2022
  • Challenge starts and ends at midnight in your local time zone
  • All ARCS/finished copies that were provided by publisher/author are eligible. They can be in any format (eBook, physical, audio)
  • Post start-up post with goals. 
  • Tweet using hashtag #cleansweeparc
  • Post Results -can be combined with start-up post
As always, my goal is 25 books, but I'm going tot try and read more! I just have so many ARC's to read, because FOMO is real! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

2 comments:

  1. Is this a challenge you are hosting? It sounds interesting. I do have a few ARC's I will be reading this month as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone, I forget who, started this a few years ago. And then one year they didn't do it, but I've continued. So I'm not hosting, if you want to read some ARC's, welcome! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!