Sunday, November 6, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #433, November 6th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 45:
Nothing Planned! 

Just a free week to read all the ARC's! Can't wait! 

Week 44:
Awakening by Marjorie M. Liu, Illustrated by Sana Takeda, The Witch King by H.E. Edgmon, The Fae Keeper by H.E. Edgmon

vs.

Terminated by Rachel Caine, Finlay Donovan Jumps the Gun by Elle Cosimano, Leopard's Scar by Christine Feehan, Awakening by Marjorie M. Liu, Illustrated by Sana Takeda, The Blood by Marjorie M. Liu, Illustrated by Sana Takeda, Haven by Marjorie M. Liu, Illustrated by Sana Takeda, The Chosen by Marjorie M. Liu, Illustrated by Sana Takeda, Warchild by Marjorie M. Liu, Illustrated by Sana Takeda, Talk-Stories #1 by Marjorie M. Liu, Illustrated by Sana Takeda, Talk-Stories #2 by Marjorie M. Liu, Illustrated by Sana Takeda, The Vow by Marjorie M. Liu, Illustrated by Sana Takeda, Devourer by Marjorie M. Liu, Illustrated by Sana Takeda, Killbox by Ann Aguirre, #noescape by Gretchen McNeil, 
Lightlark by Alex Aster, Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little, Backpacking Through Bedlam by Seanan McGuire, The Mysteries of the Stolen God and Where His Waffles Went by Seanan McGuire, The Witch King by H.E. Edgmon, The Fae Keeper by H.E. Edgmon, Twelve Graves of Christmas by Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe, From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos

I read what I wanted to, and plenty more, so I'm happy with that, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!