Monday, November 28, 2022

Merry Bookmas Readathon 2022 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Merry Bookmas, which takes place throughout the month of December, hosted by MelKaylani, and Clint! Find Mel's announcement video here!

Sugar Cookies - Ship Wrecked by Olivia Dade
Candy Canes - High Stakes by Iris Johansen  
Hot Chocolate - The Score by Elle Kennedy 
Eggnog - Gearbreakers by Zoe Hana Mikuta
Gingerbread - Nothing More to Tell by Karen M. McManus 
Yule Log Cake - Ghosts & Garlands by Kelley Armstrong
Holiday Pudding - A Very Merry Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams
Sugar Plums - A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer
Fruitcake - The Demon Tide by Laurie Forest
Reindeer Chow - Seasparrow by Kristin Cashore 
Chestnuts - Six Layer Squares 
Popcorn Garland - Hooked by Emily McIntire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!