Sunday, November 13, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #434, November 13th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 46:
A Light in the Flame by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Lost Metal by Brandon Sanderson, The Shadow Wand by Laurie Forest

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

3 books that I'm so excited to read! I've already read one, but the other two come out on Tuesday, and I can't wait to read them! 

Week 45:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Strike the Zither by Joan He, Pages to Fill by Travis Baldree, Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree, Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roanhorse, Mysteries of Thorn Manor by Margaret Rogerson, Elatsoe by Darcie Little Badger, When Night Breaks by Janelle Angeles, The Cat King of Havana by Tom Crosshill, Light Mage by Laurie Forest, The Iron Flower by Laurie Forest

Yeah, I had a free week, and I read some pretty great books, and I'm happy with that! So excited for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!