Sunday, November 13, 2022

Wheel of TBR #129, November 13th

I saw Codie's Book Corner doing the Wheel of TBR, and I thought that sounded like a great way to pick what to read from your TBR. So thanks to her! I'll only do 3 spins, because I'm doing this every week, and so it won't make up my total TBR of the week, but it'll be a start!

Rules:
1. For each week of the month, I'll do 3 spins each week to read each week though I do have the rest of the month to read them. Once a prompt is used, I'll randomly choose one from the list, keeping track of how often a colour comes up. If colour comes up 3 or more times in month, I'll do another spin once it comes up 3 times.
2. If I don't read a book that week or at least start it before the end of the month, then for my next week of spins, I have to add a punishment for each book unread. I'll roll for each unread book, and have to apply each and every punishment chosen to the week.
3. Each month I'll get a prompt from my Binge Read Wheel (either specifically picking the prompt, or spinning the wheel) and I have to read at least 9 books, though I can read more!

Of the books from the last week, I read Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree, Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roadhorse, Elatsoe by Darcie Little Badger. 

Binge Read Wheel:
For this month, I chose ARC. I read Mysteries of Thorn Manor by Margaret Rogerson, When Night Breaks by Janella Angeles, The Cat King of Havana by Tom Crosshill, The Iron Flower by Laurie Forest, The Shadow Wand by Laurie Forest, so I've read 7/9+.

Prompts Used This Week:
Late Monthly ARC, Reading Challenge, ARC-Edelweiss, Narrator.

Late Monthly ARC-Blue-My Imaginary Mary by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows-This was on the August list, so it's definitely late, and I want to read it so badly! 

Reading Challenge-Orange-The Lost Metal by Brandon Sanderson-This is on my Clear Your S**t TBR, so that works! 

ARC-Edelweiss-Rose-This Cursed Crown by Alexandra Overy-I have this book from Edelweiss, so that works! 

Bonus Spin for Orange-Narrator-Chartreuse-Female Narrator-A Light in the Flame by Jennifer L. Armentrout-This book is from Sera's perspective, so that works! 

Colour Totals:
Red: 1
Orange: 3
Yellow: 0
Chartreuse: 2
Green: 0
Spring Green: 0
Cyan: 0
Azure: 0
Blue: 2
Violet: 1
Magenta: 0
Rose: 1

Prompts for Next Week:
Restart the Series-Red
2022 Purchase-Orange
A-Z End Author-Yellow
Series Number-Chartreuse
Cover Stereotype-Green
Sat on Shelves-Spring Green
Narrator As Last Read-Cyan
Read a Book in the Same Place-Azure
Read a Book while writing a review at the end of each chapter-Blue
Month As Last Read-Violet
For Fans Of-Magenta
Library Book-Rose

So those are some of the books I'm going to try to read this week. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!