Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Waiting on Wednesday #600, November 9th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating! 

Sweep of the Heart by Ilona Andrews
Expected Publication: December 13th, 2022
From Goodreads:
Welcome to Gertrude Hunt!

We are so happy to see you once again. Your innkeepers, Dina Demille and Sean Evans, will see to your every need. No matter what accommodations you require, the inn will oblige. Physics are not an issue for us. Our Red Cleaver Chef is delighted to impress you with his culinary mastery. Rest assured that your safety is our first priority.

Enjoy yourselves, relax, and above all, remember the one rule all visitors must abide by: the humans must never know.

Sweep of the Heart is a serial novella set in the Innkeeper Chronicles featuring Sean Evans and Dina Demille. 

Just the one book, but I can't wait for this book to come out! I loved the serialized chapters, and the published version will also have the ending, and I can't wait to see how things turn out! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!