Friday, September 29, 2023

Monthly Series October Round Up

In 2023, I want to make a focus on continuing series. So each month, I'll either draw, or chose, a series that I was current on in a previous year, but has since been continued. A series that I started or continued, but didn't catch up with what was currently published. 2 series that I haven't touched since 2020. A series that I read from this year, but still need to continue. The goal is to finish out as many series as I can, and keep current on the series that are still ongoing. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read The Diviners by Libba Bray, Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray, Tides of Fire by James Rollins, Red Tigress by Amélie Wen Zhao, Crimson Reign by Amélie Wen Zhao, Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray, The King of Crows by Libba Bray, The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark, The Water Witch by Juliet Dark, The Angel Stone by Juliet Dark, Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs, Hollow City by Ransom Riggs, Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs, and I'm going to be reading A Map of Days by Ransom Riggs, The Conference of the Birds by Ransom Riggs, The Desolations of Devil's Acre by Ransom Riggs tomorrow, so I'm counting So I've finished off 4 series, and stayed current with 1, so I'm really happy with that! 

This month I'm going to draw/I've chosen which series, and the ones that got chosen and I'm going to be reading this month are:
Current in a Previous Year:
One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus

Unfinished in a Previous Year:
Eve Duncan by Iris Johansen

Untouched Since 2020:
Charlotte Holmes by Brittany Cavallaro
Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich

Series from This Year:
A Jane Ladling Mystery by Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!