Saturday, September 30, 2023

Week 39 Review: The Scarlet Veil

From Goodreads:
A dark and thrilling vampire romance set in the world of the New York Times bestselling Serpent & Dove series.

Six months have passed since Célie took her sacred vows and joined the ranks of the Chasseurs as their first huntswoman. With her fiancé, Jean Luc, as captain, she is determined to find her foothold in her new role and help protect Belterra. But whispers from her past still haunt her, and a new evil is rising—one that Célie herself must vanquish, unless she falls prey to the darkness.

My Review:
I just loved reading this book! I'm really glad that I reread the Serpent & Dove series, since this is a spin off, and was able to dive straight into this book! It was really great to follow Célie's story, she played such a role in that trilogy!


Absolutely loved reading this book and I can't wait for more! 

Author: Shelby Mahurin 
Series: The Scarlet Veil #1
Read: September 25th, 2023 
Source: Edelweiss 
Reason Why: Love her writing and this world, and it's a Historical Fiction 2023 Book, Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book and a WoW Book! 
Publisher: Harper Teen
Published: September 26th 2023
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!