Saturday, September 16, 2023

Week 37 Review: See Jane Run

From Goodreads:
I know who you are.

When Riley first gets the postcard tucked into her bag, she thinks it's a joke. Then she finds a birth certificate for a girl named Jane Elizabeth O'Leary hidden inside her baby book.

Riley's parents have always been pretty overprotective. What if it wasn't for her safety...but fear of her finding out their secret? What have they been hiding? The more Riley digs for answers, the more questions she has.

The only way to know the truth? Find out what happened to Jane O'Leary.

My Review:
I really enjoy Hannah Jayne's writing, her thrillers are really entertaining! And this one, about a potential child kidnaping, and that child finding out about it, yeah, I wanted to know what was going on! It was such a great read!



This was a fantastic book, and I can't wait to read more by Hannah Jayne! 

Author: Hannah Jayne
Read: September 9th, 2023
Source: Bought/NetGalley
Reason Why: Enjoyed her other books that I've read, and it's a SAC 2023 Book!
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Published: January 7th 2014
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!