Friday, September 20, 2013

The Reward Challenge Update 82 Part 2

The Reward Challenge is almost the complete opposite to a book buying ban as you'll end up buying lots of new books throughout the challenge but only after you've completed a certain amount of reading. It was hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly, so thanks to her for starting it!

OK, so I already had 68 counts, and I read Born of Night which counts twice as a 2013 Dystopia Book, Twice as Hot which counts twice as a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book, Origin which counts 3 times as a Reward Challenge Book and a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book, Natural Born Angel which counts twice as a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book, Stir Me Up which counts 4 times as a DAC Book, NetGalley Book, and SAC 2013 Book, What the Bride Didn't Know.

For my reward, I'm getting Unchained by Jennifer Lynn Armentrout!

What the Bride Didn't Know also counts twice as a NetGalley Book and a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book, Naked Sushi which counts 3 times as a NetGalley Book and a SAC 2013 Book, Cake which counts 3 times as a NetGalley Book and a SAC 2013 Book, The Lying Game, Thankless in Death which counts 3 times as a 2013 Dystopia Book and a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book, Dark Slayer which counts twice as a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book, Dark Peril which counts twice as a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book. So I have 16 counts total for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!