Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week 38 Review: Cake

From Goodreads:
She won't be satisfied with just one bite...

Art student-slash-bike messenger Wren Davis pursues what she wants. And what she wants now is Gregori Ivanov, rock star of the Seattle art scene. With his tattoos, piercings and sensual sneer, Gregori is the ultimate bad boy. Wren’s gotten to know the man beneath the body art, too—and it only makes her crave him more.

But Gregori loves women like he loves cake and champagne—intensely, but only for the moment. And after Wren experiences just how scorching sex with Gregori is, she's determined to show him that just one taste won't be enough...

My Review:
This was a great, nice, light book! Very quick read, and enjoyable, and yeah, I was finished in less than a day, that's how much that I a) enjoyed this book, and b) how much time I had, and c) just how long it actually is, seeing that I also had read another book of about similar length already that day!

I enjoyed these characters, and what they'd do to get what they wanted, their interactions, their relationship, and how it grew as they learned more about each other, and through the struggles they went through-mostly because Gregori had an idea what he wanted for life, and Wren disrupted that!

So they were friends before they became more. They had their interactions, and both of them wanted more, though in different ways, and then they kiss. And that leads to that more, but since they had differing ideas on that more, well, it leads to some conflict!

When they make up, because he realized that his life sucked without her, that was really great, she fought for what she wanted, and he figured out that he was wrong, and that was just really great, a perfect ending!

Yeah, this was a really nice, cute book, and I enjoyed it a lot!

Author: Lauren Dane
Read: September 17th, 2013
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded good, and it's a  SAC 2013 Book!
Publisher: Harlequin
Published: September 15th 2013
5/5 Hearts
3/5 Books
3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!