Saturday, September 14, 2013

Week 37 Review: Dark Curse

From Goodreads:
Born into evil and ice, Dragonseeker Lara Calladine longs to find the source of her nightmares. The only man who can help her is Nicolas De La Cruz who, for centuries, has longed to feel the sensual love of a woman without a hunger for blood. He's found the perfect mate in Lara. But their mysterious pasts share a secret that could destroy them both.

My Review:
Oh, I enjoyed rereading this book so much! It's been a while since I've read it, seeing that I started using Goodreads in 2011, and this book doesn't even have a January 1st 2011 Goodreads quick review!

I can still remember buying this book! Because it was a little story for me! Because I found it at the local Safeway, but I didn't have any money on me. So I hid it-because there was only one copy-behind another book. And then during lunch break a few days later, I went down and got it, and then went back at school. And then had time for lunch! So yeah, that was a great day!

To be honest, I don't really like Nicholas. He's a good guy, and a good lifemate of Lara, but yeah, just who he is, I didn't like him so much. I don't know why, he's a lot like the rest of the Carpathian males, and maybe a bit looser with the restrictions that they always seem to place on their ladies!

Lara makes some pretty significant discoveries. Like the reason why the women are either miscarrying, having babies that don't survive a year, or pretty much only having males. And finding a way to stop that, and saving some pretty important progeny! So that was great!

I really enjoyed rereading this book, and now I can't wait to reread more!

Author: Christine Feehan
Series: Dark Saga #19
Read: September 10th, 2013
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! And it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: Jove
Published: September 2nd 2008
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!