Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week 38 Review: What the Bride Didn't Know

From Goodreads:
Shh…it's a secret! 

Special ops expert Trig Sinclair is a man's man, and that means he knows the cardinal rule of the bro code—no matter how dynamite Lena West is, as his best friend's younger sister, she's strictly off-limits! 

But when a secret mission to Istanbul sees Lena and Trig pretending to be married (and sharing a bed!), he finds himself in a whole new world of sweet torture…. But if Trig thinks playing the honor-bound hero is tough, it's got nothing on how Lena feels when she discovers what her "groom" is really hiding…

My Review:
This was a really fantastic book! I enjoyed it a lot, it as really great and enjoyable, with such great action, and interesting details, it was just such a great book! Love it, and I hope to read the first two books soon!

When I first started reading this book, I wondered when the synopsis would come into play. Because they aren't married in the beginning, and yeah, when it does come into play, that was really great! Not fun for her, but it's going to lead to something great!

Loved how they were when she didn't know that they were faking their marriage, that they were on a covert operation, because those interactions, while even though he was lying, were kinda the most truthful ones, well, besides the ending, because their feelings were really!

My only dislike, is not with the book itself, but that I read the 3rd, and final book in the series, first, and I don't have copies of the first 2 books! They sound really great, and I want to read them, but right now, I can't, and yeah, not fun!

This was a really fantastic book, I enjoyed it a lot! Just now to find the first two books! I wants them so much!

Author: Kelly Hunter
Series: The Wests #3
Read: September 16th, 2013
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded good! And it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: Harlequin Kiss
Expected Publication: October 22nd 2013
5/5 Hearts
4.5/5 Books
4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!