Saturday, September 7, 2013

Week 36 Review: Dark Possession

From Goodreads:
Vampire Manolito De La Cruz has caught the scent of his destined lifemate in MaryAnn Delaney, an all-too-human female who’d never surrender herself to an aggressive and brutish Carpathian male. But maybe MaryAnn doesn't have a choice.

My Review:
This was a really fantastic book! I loved reading it! Though it was pretty confusing, what with the state that Manolito is during a good deal of this book! It made for things that weren't too easy to understand!

I loved that their romance was started in Dark Possession, or what will lead to their romance, because Manolito is seriously injured in this book. Because Possession is one of the best, funniest, books in the series! So yeah, really liked that!

So yeah, this book is the one that introduces the werewolves in MaryAnn, which was really awesome, and yeah, connects this book to the upcoming 2nd trilogy within the series, which is awesome! I can't wait for that!

The chance that Manolito has to talk to Mikhail's parents, well, I'd forgotten about that. But that was pretty great to have that, they were really interesting people, and they wanted to do best by their kids, and by their people. But the didn't do the best job, so they're trying from where they are, which is great!

This was a really great book, one I enjoyed rereading, now to reread more!

Author: Christine Feehan
Series: Dark Saga #18
Read: September 6th, 2013
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! And it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: Jove
Published: September 30th 2008
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!