Monday, September 22, 2014

Some of My Goals

So for some reason, I feel like I should put up a list of goals for me to work on. I've had things going on, and I've been picturing it like juggling-working with a certain amount of things, and adding more once the first things were going steadily. So yeah, here are some of my goals!


  • Catch up on 2012/2013 reviews! Rereading books read then is helpful, because then the book is fresh in my mind, and I write 2 reviews, which I'm happy about! But I still have a lot to do, and I would love it if I was done by the end of this year, but my goal is to have them done before my birthday, May 24th, which is just over 7 months to do 1300 or so reviews. I hope to do this!
  • Do meme posts. Not just the template stuff, since that's up to the first week of January, but the actual content. Don't want to have pretty much empty posts!
  • Read review books on time, whether it's review books from authors or publishers, review tours, NetGalley, or Edelweiss! I have a lot of catch up, but I need to start working on the future stuff, too!
  • Emails! This is one of the first "balls" that I worked on, and yeah, I just have to maintain them, all 3 of them, dealing with every email that isn't spam! 
  • My Links of Posts page, I don't want to have any more TBC on any of the listed posts. But I also want to have every author who I've read at least 3 of their books, or am planning on it (like series that I haven't quite gotten around to reading yet, of which there are a few.) But first, I have to get the J-T authors unbolded done. Then I can add new ones! Which is going to kinda suck, but yeah, I want to have a label for each author that I'm going to be reading with some regularity! 
  • Music! Put things like they were before all the replaced hard drives! Get the Glee music I want, the movie soundtracks, especially Disney ones, that I like!
  • Catch up on watching shows that aren't current, stay current in current shows!
  • Keep files regularly back up on stick, while updating them as often as possible, ie books! And pictures of the covers of books! 
OK, I can't think of anything else at the moment, so yeah, these are some goals to stick to! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!