Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Jamie McGuire Author Page

The Story: I got Beautiful Disaster from NetGalley, I loved it so much, and have really enjoyed the series! Can't wait to check out all her other books! Because yeah, it is such a great series, and I loved reading about these Maddox's brothers!

Website

Series: Beautiful, The Maddox Brothers, Providence, Happenstance, Red Hill.

Beautiful: Beautiful Disaster and her site, my review, my reread, Mrs. Maddox, Walking Disaster and her site, my review, A Beautiful Wedding and her site, my review, Beautiful Oblivion and her site, my review, Beautiful Redemption.

The Maddox Brothers: Beautiful Oblivion and her sitemy reviewBeautiful Redemption.

Providence: Providence and her site, my review, Requiem and her site, my review, Eden and her site, my review.

Happenstance: Happenstance and her site, my review, Happenstance 2 and her site, my review, Happenstance 3 and her site.

Red Hill: Red Hill and her site, my review, Among Monsters.

Stand Alone's: Apolonia and her site, my review, Sweet Nothing, Other Lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!