Monday, September 29, 2014

Amanda Hocking Author Page

The Story: I'd heard about the Trylle series, and when I got a chance to, I read it. And was absolutely captivated by this world, these characters, because it was so amazing. And then the same thing happening in the Watersong series! I guess that's just a writing talent of Amanda Hocking! I can't wait to read her other books, especially the upcoming Kanin Chronicles!

Website

Series: Trylle Trilogy, Kanin Chronicles, The Omte OriginsWatersong, ValkyrieMy Blood Approves, The Hollows.

Trylle Trilogy: Switched and my review, my reread, The Vittra Attacks and my reviewTorn and my review, my reread, One Day: Three Ways and my reviewAscend and my review, my reread, Ever After and my review.

Kanin Chronicles (Spin Off Series of *Trylle Trilogy*): The King's Games and my review, my rereadFrostfire and my review, my rereadIce Kissed and my review, my rereadCrystal Kingdom and my review, my reread.

The Omte Origins (Spin Off Series of *Trylle Trilogy*): The Lost City and my review, The Morning Flower and my review, The Ever After and my review.

Watersong: Forgotten Lyrics and my review, Wake and my review, Lullaby and my review, Tidal and my review, Elegy and my review.

Valkyrie: Between the Blade and the Heart and my review, From the Earth to the Shadows and my review.

My Blood Approves: My Blood Approves and my review, Fate and my review, Flutter and my review, Wisdom and my review, Letters to Elise and my review, Swear and my review.

The Hollows: Hollowland and my review, Hollowman and my review.

Stand Alone's: Virtue and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!