Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lauren Oliver Author Page

The Story: I saw Delirium, and yeah, I had to read it, and I did, and I absolutely loved the series, and all the books of hers I've read, because yeah, they were just that freaking good!

Website

Series: Delirium, Panic, Replica.

Delirium: Annabel and her site, my review, my reread, Delirium and her site, my review, my reread, Hana and her site, my review, my reread, Pandemonium and her site, my review, my reread, Raven and her site, my review, my reread, Requiem and her site, my review, my reread, Alex and her site, my review.

Panic: Panic Origin Story and her sitePanic and her site, my review.

Replica: Replica and her site, my review, Ringer and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Before I Fall and her site, my review, my reread, Rooms and her site, my review, Vanishing Girls and her site, my review, Broken Things and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!