Sunday, September 28, 2014

Alyssa Rose Ivy Author Page

The Story: I signed up to review Flight, and yeah, I just really enjoyed it, because yeah, it was just so good! And yeah, I just had to read the rest of the series, and when I finally make the time, the rest of her books! And I really can't wait, because I've really enjoyed them!

Website

Series: The Crescent Chronicles, The Empire Chronicles, The Dire Wolves Chronicles, Hazards, The Afterglow Trilogy, Clayton Falls, Mixology.

The Crescent Chronicles: Flight and her site, my review, my reread, Focus and her site, my review, my reread, Found and her site, my review, my reread, First and Forever and her site, my review.

The Empire Chronicles: Soar and her site, my review, Search and her site, my review, Stay and her site, my review.

The Dire Wolves Chronicles: Dire and her site, my review, Dusk and her site, my review, Dawn and her site, my review.

Hazards: The Hazards of Skinny Dipping and her site, my review, my reread, The Hazards of a One Night Stand and her site, The Hazards of Sex on the Beach and her site, my review, The Hazards of Mistletoe and her site, The Hazards of Sleeping With a Friend and her site.

The Afterglow Trilogy: Beckoning Light and her site, my review, Perilous Light and her site, my review, Enduring Light and her site, my review.

Clayton Falls: Derailed and her site, my review, my reread, Veer and her site, my review, Wrecked and her site, my review.

Mixology: Shaken Not Stirred and her site, my review, On the Rocks and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Full Moons and Mistletoe and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!