Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Julie Kagawa Author Page

The Story: The Iron King was going to be coming out, and it looked really good, but I didn't quite read it until I got The Iron Knight on NetGalley, and yeah, then I just read all 4 and really enjoyed them, and just ploughed right through them!

Website

Series: The Iron Fey, The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, The Iron Fey: EvenfallThe Blood of Eden, Talon, Shadow of the Fox.

The Iron Fey: The Iron King and her site, my review, my rereadThe First Kiss and my review, Winter's Passage and her site, (Part of *The Iron Legends*), my reviewmy rereadThe Iron Daughter and her site, my review, my rereadThe Iron Queen and her site, my review, my rereadSummer's Crossing and her site, (Part of *The Iron Legends*), my review, my rereadAsh's Letter to Meghan and my reviewThe Iron Knight and her site, my review, my rereadAn Iron Fey Valentine and my reviewIron's Prophecy and her site, (Part of *The Iron Legends*), my review.

Winter's Passage, Summer's Crossing, Iron's Prophecy are short stories in the book called The Iron Legends, and is set in The Iron Fey world, here's my review, my reread.

The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten (Spin Off Series of *The Iron Fey*): The Lost Prince and her site, my review, my rereadThe Iron Traitor and her site, my review, my rereadThe Iron Warrior and her site, my review, my reread.

The Iron Fey: Evenfall (Spin Off Series of *The Iron Fey*): Shadow's Legacy and my reviewThe Iron Raven and her site, my review, The Iron Sword and her site, my review, The Iron Vow and her site, my review.

The Blood of Eden: Dawn of Eden and her site, (Part of *''Til the World Ends,* ) The Immortal Rules and her site, my review, my reread, The Eternity Cure and her site, my review, my rereadThe Forever Song and her site, my reviewZeke's Letter to Allie.

Dawn of Eden is a short story in the book called 'Til the World Ends, and is set in The Blood of Eden world, here's my review.

Talon: Talon and her site, my review, Rogue and her site, my review, Soldier and her site, my review, Legion and and her sitemy review, Inferno and her site, and my review.

Shadow of the Fox: Shadow of the Fox and her site, my review, Soul of the Sword and her site, my review, Night of the Dragon and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Grim and her site, my review, A Thousand Beginnings and Endings and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!