Sunday, September 28, 2014

Aimee Carter Author Page

The Story: The Goddess Test, I got it in New York, and yeah, absolutely loved it, and yeah, got the other books from NetGalley, and yeah, such an amazing series that I absolutely loved, and yeah, I've enjoyed her first book since then, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: The Goddess Test, Blackcoat Rebellion.

The Goddess Test: The Goddess Test and her site, my review, my reread, The Goddess Hunt and her site, my review, Goddess Interrupted and her site, my review, my reread, The Goddess Legacy and her site, my review, my reread, The Goddess Inheritance and her site, my review, my reread.

Blackcoat Rebellion: Pawn and her site, my review, Captive and her site, my reviewQueen and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!