Friday, December 18, 2015

Follow Friday #214, December 18th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: If you could write a book what would it be about?

A: Well, I've actually written a few books, two on Atlantis, and then one on the afterlife. Haven't written in a while, but I have plenty of ideas! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

2 comments:

  1. Great that you wrote books already! Have they been published? Sorry I'm so late on stopping by. I got behind on my comments last week! New follower on GFC and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only the first one, and only really because I wrote it during NaNoWriMo, and had the Createspace thing :) And I understand getting behind very easily, as I'm right now catching up! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!