Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #244, December 15th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's teaser comes from The Unquiet by Mikaela Everett, page 213.

"It is impossible to turn humanity off. They might have been able to program you to know how to care less, but you have to choose to do it."

And that would suck! Speaking from experience! What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds depressing! I agree -- that would suck.
    My Tuesday post features THE JOURNEY BACK – A Doublesight Story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this book is something of a downer! Lots of death and wondering about if they're bad people. Yep. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Downer sounds about right!

    Mine this week: The Octopus: A Story of California by Frank Norris at http://wp.me/pZnGI-sc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely, pretty much a downer throughout the whole book! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!