Sunday, December 27, 2015

Alex Kava Author Page

The Story: I've seen the Maggie O'Dell series around and it looks really great, and I really want to read it! And yeah that I can read the new prequel, Before Evil, so I can read the series in order!

Website

Series: Maggie O'Dell, Ryder Creed

Maggie O'Dell: Before Evil and her site, my review, A Perfect Evil and her site, my review, Split Second and her site, my review, The Soul Catcher and her site, my review, At the Stroke of Madness and her site, my review, A Necessary Evil and her site, my review, Exposed and her site, my review, Black Friday and her site, my review, Damaged and her site, my review, A Breath of Hot Air and her site, my review, Hotwire and his site, my review, Slices of Night and her site, my review, Fireproof and her site, my review, Storm Season and her site, my review, Stranded and her site, my review.

Ryder Creed (Spin off Series of *Maggie O'Dell*): Off the Grid and her site, my review, Breaking Creed and her site, my review, Silent Creed and her site, my review, Reckless Creed and her site, my review, Lost Creed and her site, my review, Desperate Creed and her site, my review, Hidden Creed and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: One False Move and her site, my review, Whitewash and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!