Thursday, December 10, 2015

Emergency Review-a-Thon Update 32

I've written my next review, Dead Heat, and I'm going to review Night Broken next!

Reviewed: Emmy & OliverA Step Towards FallingGood Counsel, Cyncerly Yours, Mortal SinsStrayThe Killing JarSweet RuinDid I Mention I Love You?PassengerHunt the MoonZombie's Bite and Fury's KissUnspokenExpelled and SweetThe Diabolical Miss HydeBorn of BetrayalThe Lies About TruthDreamlandThe Boyfriend App and The Pretty AppThe Gauntlet, The Queen's Witch, The House at Cobb's End, Touch the Dark, Claimed by Shadow, Embrace the Night, Day of the DeadOn the ProwlCry Wolf and Hunting GroundAll InMoon Crossed, Blood Bound, Iron Kissed, Bone Crossed, Silver Borne, River MarkedShifting ShadowsMidnight's DaughterCurse the Dawn, A Family Affair, Shadowland, Updating PritkinDeath's Mistress and In Vino VeritasFair GameFrost Burned and Unappreciated GiftsNight SeasonSome Girls Bite and Friday Nights BiteWinter, Dead Heat.

Goal: 38
Reviews: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!