Wednesday, December 16, 2015

We Have the Cover of Sisters of Blood and Spirit #2!!!

Yeah, we have the cover (and title) of Sisters of Salt and Iron by Kady Cross! I know I'm late with this since apparently it came out in August, but I only just found out, so I want to exclaim it to the world!

From Goodreads:
As Halloween approaches, twin sisters Lark, who is alive, and Wren, a tethered spirit, find themselves drifting apart. While Lark is happy with new boyfriend Ben, Wren is still hurting over her own still-alive-and-kicking love-interest, Kevin, who may or may not have kissed another girl. Spending more time on the Other Side, and less time with her sister in the land of the living, Lark becomes close with the spirit of a young man, Noah, who was killed years ago. But Noah is not as nice as he seems, and his thirst for vengeance has a dark and sudden influence on Wren. With the veil between the worlds thinning for Halloween, the spirits are getting stronger and it will be up to Lark and her friends to stop Noah and save Wren from becoming a monster. But the only way to do that could be to kill the boy that Wren is falling in love with.


Oh, I'm so excited for this book! The first was amazing, and I love how the split of Lark and Wren is continued on in this cover! Awesome, and March can't come soon enough (though I hope it's put up on NetGalley!) What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!