Sunday, December 13, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #65, December 13th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 51:
All Our Pretty Songs by Sarah McCarry, Dirty Wings by Sarah McCarry, About a Girl by Sarah McCarry, Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman, The Bloody City by Megan Morgan, The Midnight Watch by James Rollins, The Bone Labyrinth by James Rollins, The Spiritglass Charade by Colleen Gleason, The Chess Queen Enigma by Colleen Gleason, Prisoner of Fog and Smoke by Anna Blankman, Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anna Blankman, Twinmaker by Sean Williams, Crashland by Sean Williams, Hollowland by Sean Williams, Dead Time by Anne Cassidy, Finding Perfect by Kendra C. Highley, Hunted by Elizabeth Heiter, Vanished by Elizabeth Heiter, Seized by Elizabeth Heiter, The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa, Life and Death by Stephanie Meyer, Lumière by Jacqueline Garlick, Noir by Jacqueline Garlick, Moonset by Scott Tracey, Nantucket Blue Leila Howland, Nantucket Red by Leila Howland, Shade Me by Jennifer Brown, The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine, Ten Things Sloane Hates About Tru by Tera Lynn Childs

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 10. Check.

Edelweiss: 8. Check.

Meme Books: 2. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 4. Check.

So yeah, having done the schedules ahead of time till the end of the year, everything's going to work out much easier, yeah! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!