Sunday, December 27, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #67, December 27th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 1:
All Fall Down by Ally Carter, Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers, Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire, Captive by Aimee Carter, Daughters of Ruin by K.D. Castner, Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein, The Next Forever by Lisa Burstein, Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein, A Drop of Night by Stefan Backmann, The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Freeze Warning by Susan Krinard, Mist by Susan Krinard, Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan, Talon by Julie Kagawa, Tragedy Girl by Christine Hurley Deriso, Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout, You Were Here by Cori McCarthy, Zodiac by Romina Russell

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 5. Check.

Edelweiss: 6. Check.

Meme Books: 2. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books:  6. Check.

So a pretty good week! I like it, and I can't wait to read it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!