Sunday, June 17, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #204, June 17th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 25:
Swamp Bones by Kathy Reichs, Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs, Bones on Ice by Kathy Reichs, Speaking in Bones by Kathy Reichs, Night's Honor by Thea Harrison, Midnight's Kiss by Thea Harrison, Dragos Goes to Washington by Thea Harrison, Pia Does Hollywood by Thea Harrison, Shadow's End by Thea Harrison, Liam Takes Manhattan by Thea Harrison, Dragos Meets Stinkypot by Thea Harrison, The Chosen by Thea Harrison, Planet Dragos by Thea Harrison, #MurderTrending by Gretchen McNeil

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 13. Check.

Almost all of these books are from 2 series, but with this I'll catch up with what's been published in both series, so yeah, happy with that!

Week 24:
Bones are Forever by Kathy Reichs, Bones in her Pocket by Kathy Reichs, Bones of the Lost by Kathy Reichs, Origins by Taran Matharu, A Fine Welcoming by Taran Matharu, The Novice by Taran Matharu, A Flicker in the Clarity by Amy McNamara, Serpent's Heart by Thea Harrison

vs.

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison, Storm Bound by Thea Harrison, Serpent's Kiss by Thea Harrison, True Colors by Thea Harrison, Oracle's Moon by Thea Harrison, Natural Evil by Thea Harrison, Devil's Gate by Thea Harrison, Hunter's Season by Thea Harrison, Lord's Fall by Thea Harrison, The Wicked by Thea Harrison, Kinked by Thea Harrison, Dragos Takes a Holiday by Thea Harrison, Pia Saves the Day by Thea Harrison, Peanut Goes to School by Thea Harrison, This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp, Moonlight Seduction by Jennifer L,. Armentrout, Bones Are Forever by Kathy Reichs, Bones in Her Pocket by Kathy Reichs, Bones of the Lost by Kathy Reichs

All in all, I read most of what I wanted to read, and I read plenty more than that! So yeah, really happy with that, it was a great week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!