Sunday, June 16, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #256, June 16th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 25:
The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Containment by Caryn Lix, The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Snyder, The Last Widow by Karin Slaughter, Smokescreen by Iris Johansen

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, this is a slightly longer week, but yeah, some really great books that I can't wait to read! So excited for them!

Week 24:
The Beholder by Anna Bright, The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg, Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson

vs.

Eternal, Spellbinder, Unspoken, Fierce, Almost Midnight, Midnight Hour, Fighting Back, Shadow Warrior, Titanshade, Sanctuary, The Kingdom, War of the Bastards, Sorcery of Thorns, The Unhoneymooners, Dark Tribute

2/3 that I wanted to read, plus more, means that I'm really happy with this week! Yeah that I read the ones I was planning on in previous weeks! Can't wait for the next one! What about you guys? Happy reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!