Sunday, June 30, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #258, June 30th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 27:
The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman, Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepard, A Lady in Disguise by Lynsay Sands, Sworn to Justice by Terah Edun, Tricks for Free by Seanan McGuire, That Ain't Witchcraft by Seanan McGuire, The Measure of a Monster by Seanan McGuire

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2 in 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 5. Check.

Yeah, this week isn't really balanced, but there's a bunch of books that I just want to read!

Week 26:
Destroy All Monsters by Sam J. Miller, Dev1at3 by Jay Kristoff, My Favourite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren, Roar by Cora Carmak, Rage by Cora Carmak, The Virtue of Sin by Shannon Schuren, Wherever She Goes by Kelley Armstrong

vs.

Containment by Caryn Lix, The Reckoning of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin, The Unkindest Tide by Seanan McGuire, Hope is Swift by Seanan McGuire, Wherever She Goes by Kelley Armstrong, The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Snyder, My Favourite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren, The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter, Roar by Cora Carmak, Rage by Cora Carmak

Yeah, I only read 4 of what I wanted, but I read pleasant that I wanted to read in previous weeks which is pretty good! And some new ones, too! So yeah, really happy with this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!