Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Magical Readathon 2020 O.W.L.'s Sign Up

Well, I know this happened in the month of April, but since I didn't know about it, well, I'm going to do this starting next week, going for a week, I think. If you're interested, check out the link here. And while my reading won't help my house, I'm a Hufflepuff. And I'll help in the N.E.W.T.'s taking place in August, because I'll sign up in time for that!

My chosen career is Librarian, in which I need to get O.W.L.'s in Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Defense Against the Dark Arts, History of Magic, and Transfiguration. I'll try and get O.W.L.'s in all of the subjects, though, because I'm ambitious and crazy!

It also means for the N.E.W.T.'s, I need to get an O in Ancient Runes, E in Defense Against the Dark Arts, and E in History of Magic. Can't wait!

For My Career:
Ancient Runes: His Hideous Heart Anthology
Arithmancy: Witness to Death by Heather Graham Without a Trace by Amanda Stevens (it said outside favourite genre, and my favourite genre is YA!)
Defense Against the Dark Arts: To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Cristo
History of Magic: Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Transfiguration: A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Bridget Kemmerer

Everything Else:
Astronomy: Just have to read at night
Care of Magical Creatures: The Ballad of the Songbirds and the Snakes by Suzanne Collins
Charms: On the Come Up by Angie Thomas Kiss Collector by Wendy Higgins
Divination: Our Year in Love and Parties by Karen Hattrup
Herbology: Monday's Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson
Muggle Studies: Kiss Collector by Wendy Higgins Here, There, Everywhere by Julia Durango and Tyler Terrones
Potions: The Ghosts of Sherwood Park by Carrie Vaughn

Courses, Seminars, and Training:
Ones that are just the various O.W.L.'s then they're all above. This is just for any extra books!
Dragon Tamer Training: Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken

So those are the books that I've picked, and I can't wait to start on Saturday, reading these books! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!