Monday, June 8, 2020

Magical Readathon 2020 O.W.L.'s Update 4

So I read my next book of the O.W.L.'s, and it was To Kill A Kingdom, which is for Defense Against the Dark Arts. I'll be reading Without a Trace next! I read a little yesterday, but I had work and then more sleep. Which is why I didn't have an update yesterday. I should get another book done today, and start a 3rd, but probably not finish, because I'm going back to sleep now, and then I have to cook. So while the next book is a short read, I won't have much more time afterwards.

My Reading Journey:

His Hideous Heart Anthology
Prompt Fulfilled: Ancient Ruins
Started On: June 6th
Finished On: June 6th, 10:28 AM
Pages Read: 253

A Curse So Dark And Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
Prompt Fulfilled: Transfiguration
Started On: June 6th
Finished On: June 6th, 7:47 PM
Pages Read: 484

The Lasaran by Dianne Duvall
Prompt Fulfilled: Astronomy
Started On: June 6th
Finished On: June 6th, 10:33 PM
Pages Read: 460

To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Cristo
Prompt Fulfilled: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Started On: June 8th
Finished On: June 8th, 11:20 AM
Pages Read: 344

Without a Trace by Amanda Stevens
Prompt Fulfilled: Arithmancy
Started On: June 8th
Currently On: Page 0 of 256

Prompts Left: History of Magic, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, Divination, Herbology, Muggle Studies, Potions, Dragon Tamer Training
Read: 4
Pages Read: 1541

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!