Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Magical Readathon 2020 O.W.L.'s Update 6

So I read my next book of the O.W.L.'s, and it was The Ghosts of Sherwood, which is for Potions. I'll be reading Monday's Not Coming next! I switched things up, I just didn't have a lot of time to read today, so I read my shortest read. Also, since I'm now doing Make You Myth-Taker, while I did try to encompass all of my remaining O.W.L.'s, well, I couldn't. So while that is all month long, I am going to extend the O.W.L.'s for another week, because everybody else had a month, so I can have 2 weeks. And then I'll pretty much go right into Hogsmeade's visit, so that's great!

My Reading Journey:

His Hideous Heart Anthology
Prompt Fulfilled: Ancient Ruins
Started On: June 6th
Finished On: June 6th, 10:28 AM
Pages Read: 253

A Curse So Dark And Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
Prompt Fulfilled: Transfiguration
Started On: June 6th
Finished On: June 6th, 7:47 PM
Pages Read: 484

The Lasaran by Dianne Duvall
Prompt Fulfilled: Astronomy
Started On: June 6th
Finished On: June 6th, 10:33 PM
Pages Read: 460

To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Cristo
Prompt Fulfilled: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Started On: June 8th
Finished On: June 8th, 11:20 AM
Pages Read: 344

Without a Trace by Amanda Stevens
Prompt Fulfilled: Arithmancy
Started On: June 8th
Finished On: June 8th, 7:58 PM
Pages Read: 256

The Ghosts of Sherwood by Carrie Vaughn
Prompt Fulfilled: Potions
Started On: June 9th
Finished On: June 9th, 10:02 PM
Pages Read: 128

Monday's Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson
Prompt Fulfilled: Herbology
Started On: June 10th
Currently On: Page 0 of 464

Prompts Left: History of Magic, Charms, Divination, Muggle Studies, Dragon Tamer Training
Read: 6
Pages Read: 1925

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!