Friday, August 14, 2020

Book Blogger Hop #149, August 14th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: How often do you visit your local library? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

Well, before everything happened, my membership had actually expired, so I hadn't gone for a year or so. But when things were closing, the library had free memberships, which I took advantage. Though I'm not physically visiting, I am checking out some online items every once and while. At least until the membership expires.What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, my membership expired too. I used to visit regularly when my children were younger but my visits have been becoming less and less frequent over the years. As my reading preference is indie authors who write paranormal romance and urban fantasy, I think it's too niche! Lol! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the membership was a pandemic thing, they offered a free 3 month membership, so I took them up on it, and that's what expired. My membership before expired a few years ago, since I was on the family plan, and my parents didn't want to renew the membership. Boo. And it's pretty niche, but there's some really great books out there! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!