Sunday, August 23, 2020

Rainbow Rowell Author Page

The Story: I saw a bunch of Rainbow Rowell's books around, Carry On, Fangirl and Eleanor & Park around on Goodreads, and I've slowly started to read them, and they've been fantastic, and I can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Stand Alone's: Fangirl and her site, my review, Eleanor & Park and her site, my review, Attachments and her site, my review, Landline and her site, my review, Slow Dance and her site, my review, Cherry Baby and her site, my review.

Series: Simon Snow.

Simon Snow: Carry On and her site, my review, my rereadWayward Son and her site, my review, my rereadAny Way the Wind Blows and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!