Monday, August 24, 2020

Samantha Shannon Author Page

The Story: I saw The Bone Season series around on the internet, and it sounded really great! And then The Priory of the Orange Tree came out, and I just had to read it, and it was just so wonderful! And I've started The Bone Season, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: The Bone Season, The Roots of Chaos.

The Bone Season: On the Merits of Unnaturalness and her site, my reviewThe Pale Dreamer and her site, my review, The Bone Season and her site, my review, The Mime Order and her site, my review, The Song Rising and her site, my review, The Dawn Chorus and her site, my review, The Mask Falling and her site, my review.

The Roots of Chaos: A Day of Fallen Night and her site, my reviewThe Priory of the Orange Tree and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!