Monday, August 24, 2020

Jeff VanderMeer Author Page

The Story: I saw the movie based off the book, and yeah, it was really great, so I read the books, and they were really fantastic and I enjoyed them! Can't wait to read more of his books!

Website

Series: Southern ReachMisadventures of Jonathan Lambshead.

Southern Reach: Annihilation and his site, my review, Authority and his sitemy review, Acceptance and his sitemy review.

Misadventures of Jonathan Lambshead: A Peculiar Peril and his site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!