Friday, August 28, 2020

Aileen Erin Author Page

The Story: I saw Off Balance on NetGalley and it sounded really great, so I had to read the first book in the series first, and I read both, and they were so fantastic, I really enjoyed them, and I'm so excited to read more from this series!

Website

Series: Aunare Chronicles, Alpha Girl, Days of Iron and Clay.

Aunare Chronicles: Off Planet and her site, my review, my rereadOff Balance and her site, my review, my rereadIn Command and her site, my review, my rereadOn Mission and her site, my review, my reread, On Destiny and her site, my review.

Alpha Girl: Becoming Alpha and her site, my review, Avoiding Alpha and her site, my review, Alpha Divided and her site, my review, Bruja and her site, my review, Alpha Unleashed and her site, my review, Shattered Pack and her site, my review, Being Alpha and her site, my review, Lunar Court and her site, my review, Alpha Erased and her site, my review.

Days of Iron and Clay (Spin Off Series of *Alpha Girl*): Invocation and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!