Sunday, August 23, 2020

Wheel of TBR #13, August 23rd

I saw Codie's Book Corner doing the Wheel of TBR, and I thought that sounded like a great way to pick what to read from your TBR. So thanks to her! I'll only do 3 spins, because I'm doing this every week, and so it won't make up my total TBR of the week, but it'll be a start!

Rules:
1. On the first week of the month, I'll do 12 spins, for books that I'll have all month to read. For each week for the rest of the month, I'll do 3 spins each week to read each week though I do have the rest of the month to read them. Once a prompt is used, I'll randomly choose one from the list, keeping track of how often a colour comes up. If colour comes up 4 or more times in a month, I'll do another spin once it comes up 4 times.
2. If I don't read a book that week or at least start it, then for my next week of spins, I have to add a punishment for each book unread. I'll roll for each unread book, and have to apply each and every punishment chosen to the week.

Of the books from the last week, I read all of them, Zero Repeat Forever, You Own Worst Enemy, and Wayward Witch! Yeah!

This week I read the past wheel picks of Dark Song by Christine Feehan, Labryinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova, so I have 18 past spins left, Sisters of Sword and Song by Rebecca Ross, From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Fortuna by Kristyn Merbeth, Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron, We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal, Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson, Strange Grace by Tessa Gratton, Twin Daggers by MarcyKate Connolly, The Summer Set by Aimee Agresti, Set Fire to the Gods by Sara Raasch and Kristen Simmons, Crownchasers by Rebecca Coffindaffer, Changes in Latitudes by Jen Malone, Warriors of Wing and Flame by Sara B. Larson, Ghost Wood Song by Erica Waters, Among the Beasts and Briars by Ashley Poston, Good Girls Lie by J.T. Ellison, The Falling in Love Montage by Ciara Smyth, Master of One by Jaida Jones and Dani Bennett.

Prompts Used This Week:
Month, Representation, Ebook.

Month-Yellow-April-Ruthless Gods by by Emily A. Duncan-This book came out April 7th, 2020, so it works! And it's on the N.E.W.T.'s TBR!

Representation-Rose-Legendborn by Tracy Deonn-The main character is African American, so rep! And it's on the N.E.W.T.'s TBR!

Ebook-Spring Green-Dragon Untameable by Ava Richardson-I got this as an e-ARC, so I have it as a ebook! And it's also on the N.E.W.T.'s TBR! Yeah, I got all 3 to fit the N.E.W.T.'s!!

Colour Totals:
Red: 1
Orange: 2
Yellow: 1
Chartreuse: 1
Green: 1
Spring Green: 2
Cyan: 2
Azure: 0
Blue: 0
Violet: 0
Magneta: 2
Rose: 1

Prompts for Next Week:
Recommends-Red
Restart the Series-Orange
Wild Card-Yellow
DAC Book-Chartreuse
Hype-Green
A-Z Reading Challenge-Spring Green
Big Book-Cyan
Genre Most Read-Azure
Narrator-Blue
One Word Title-Violet
Dobby Pick-Magenta
Treat Yo' Shelf-Rose

So those are some of the books I'm going to try to read this week. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!