Monday, August 24, 2020

Danielle Paige Author Page

The Story: I saw the Dorothy Must Die around on Goodreads, and it was interesting, and I bought all her currently published full length books, and I've read the start of the Dorothy series, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Dorothy Must Die, Stealing Snow, The Ravens.

Dorothy Must Die: No Place Like Oz and her site, my review, The Witch Must Burn and her site, my review, The Wizard Returns and her site, my review, Heart of Tin and her site, my review, The Straw King and her site, my review, Ruler of Beasts and her site, my review, Order of the Wicked and her site, my review, Dark Side of the Rainbow and her site, my review, The Queen of Oz and her site, my review, Dorothy Must Die and her site, my review, The Wicked Will Rise and her site, my review, Yellow Brick War and her site, my review, The End of Oz and her site, my review.

Stealing Snow: Before the Snow and her site, my review, Queen Rising and her site, my review, Stealing Snow and her site, my review.

The Ravens: The Ravens and her site, my review, The Monarchs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!