Friday, August 21, 2020

Book Blogger Hop #150, August 21st

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Do you look at your shelves and stacks of books and wonder how you have ever read so many books? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Edit that I read this wrong, that it said, "ever have so many books to read?" But I accept that I've read a lot, since I read around 500 books, short stories, deleted scenes, a year.

Yes. Yes, all the time! So many books to read, so little time! What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. I had to re-read this question too, Louisa.

    I've been an avid reader since I was a child, so I have no idea how many books I've read. However, the number of books on my read shelf on Goodreads makes me smile. Whereas the number of TBR books fills me with panic! Lol! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know, me too! I started reading a lot around grade 6/7. Though I read a good deal in the 2-3 years before that! And I get the panic, my Goodreads TBR is 7700 books :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Over the last three and a half years I've read a scary number of books. The only thing with that is that there are very few I remember in any detail - though the ones I do are by authors that I still read. The forgotten books are usually by authors who have fallen by the wayside for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, remembering the details of books is definitely a struggle! And that favourite authors, I remember more than other books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!