Monday, August 3, 2020

Magical Readathon N.E.W.T.s Update 2

I've read my next book, and that was The Emperor's Wolves, which is for Astronomy Outstanding, and I'm going to be reading Sky Without Stars next!

Reading Journey:

The Last Airbender: The Promise by Michael Dante DiMartino and by Gene Luen Yang
Prompt Fulfilled: Muggle Studies Acceptable
Started On: August 1st
Finished On: August 1st, 10:09 PM
Pages Read: 246

The Emperor's Wolves by Michelle Sagara
Prompt Fulfilled: Astronomy Outstanding
Started On: August 3rd
Finished On: August 3rd, 9:17 PM
Pages Read: 512

Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody & Joanne Rendell
Prompt Fulfilled: Ancient Ruins Acceptable
Started On: August 4th
Pages Read: 0 of 579

Prompts Left: Ancient Ruins E, O, Defense Against the Dark Arts A, E, O, History of Magic A, E, O, Arithmancy A, E, O, Astronomy A, E, Care of Magical Creatures A, E, O, Charms A, E, O, Divination A, E, O, Herbology A, E, O, Muggle Studies E, O, Potions A, E, O, Transfiguration A, E, O
Read: 2
Pages Read: 758

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!