Friday, October 30, 2020

Book Battle November 2020 TBR

So I'm going to do a post about choosing my November TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month:

5pts-Book about rebuilding - The Bone Maker by Sarah Beth Durst
5pts-Survival book - The Ruthless Lady's Guide to Wizardry by C.M. Waggoner
5pts-Dystopian book - Verify by Joelle Charbonneau
5pts-Book set in the future - Crownchasers by Rebecca Coffindaffer
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Eleventh book in a series - Turn Coat by Jim Butcher
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - Book published in November - Leopard's Rage by Christine Feehan
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E Schwab 
10pts-Book with angels or demons - Wicked All Night by Jeaniene Frost
15pts-Book about the apocalypse - Day Zero by Kelly DeVos
20pts-Book about your team - Death - The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco

How did I do last month?
5pts-Child main character - Mikoto and the Reaver Village by Forthright - Read! 
5pts-Book about redemption - The Traitor Queen by Danielle L. Jensen - Read! 
5pts-Book with a beast in it - Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski - Read! 
5pts-Spooky book - Five Total Strangers by Natalie D. Richards - Read! 
5pts-Book about a villain - There Will Come a Darkness by Katy Rose Pool - Read! 
5pts-Book with "the" in the title  - The Drafter by Kim Harrison - Read! 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Short story collection - Unrestricted Access by James Rollins - Read! 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - LGBT+ POV - Beyond the Black Door by A.M. Strickland - Read! 
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik - Read! 
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - Horrid by Katrina Leno - Read! 
10pts-Book with secrets in it - Tamiko and the Two Janitors by Forthright -Read! 
10pts-Book about sacrifice - The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson - Read! 
10pts-Set in a small town - A Stitch in Time by Kelley Armstrong - Read! 
15pts-Book about overcoming the odds - Set Fire to the Gods by Sara Raasch and Kristen Simmons - Read! 
20pts-Book about your team - The Gunslinger - The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson - Read! 

So now I'm 4 for 4 in completing these TBR's. I'm so happy, because I'm competitive, and I like getting points for my team to win! And I'm glad that November is an easy month, because I need to take it easy! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!