Sunday, October 25, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #327, October 25th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 44:
Bending the Paw by Diane Kelly, Daughter of the Serpentine by E.E. Knight, Lies Like Poison by Chelsea Pitcher, Something Borrowed by Jim Butcher, Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher 

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 3. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

This week is just slightly more balanced, with ARC's and a new book and novella, so I'm happy with that! 

Week 43:
Shadows of Self by Brandon Sanderson, The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson, Secret History by Brandon Sanderson, White Sand, Volume 1 by Brandon Sanderson, Rik Hoskin, and Julius Gopez 

vs.

Shadows of Self by Brandon Sanderson, The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson, Secret History by Brandon Sanderson, White Sand, Volume 1 by Brandon Sanderson, Rik Hoskin, and Julius Gopez, Fortuna by Kristyn Merbeth, The Traitor Queen by Danielle L. Jensen, Beyond the Black Door by A.M. Strickland, Ill Wind by Rachel Caine, The Bright and Breaking Sea by Chloe Niell, Five Total Strangers by Natalie D. Richards, There Will Come a Darkness by Katy Rose Pool, Horrid by Katrina Leno, Set Fire to the Gods by Sara Raasch and Kristen Simmons, I Was a Teenaged Bigfoot by Jim Butcher, Dead Beat by Jim Butcher, The Veil by Chloe Neill

Yeah, I read all of what I planned, and many more books. So I'm pretty happy with this week! Can't wait for next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!