Thursday, October 29, 2020

Clear Your S**t Readathon 2020 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for the Clear Your S**t Readathon, hosted by Andee: Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube and El/Art: Blog | Instagram | Twitter. You can check out the twitter here

It takes place November 1st to December 27th. 

Fatal Flaw: Reads a new book before reading any of the books I already own
Top Strength: Speed Reader, like Sonic, but Books
Weapon of Choice: A book, which may be magical. Or just glittery

And here are the books I'm planning on reading: 

Read your shortest book - Rafael by Laurel K. Hamilton
Read the book that's been on your shelf the longest -  The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
Read a book about a group of people, heist, found family, or otherwise - The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard
Read a book with an animal in it - White Night by Jim Butcher 
Read a book that's been intimidating you - Pieces of Her by Karin Slaughter 
Read a scary book - Even if We Break by Marieke Nijkamp 
MINI BOSS SURPRISE BATTLE - Fatal Flaw - Missing at 17 by Christine Conradt 
Free book space - Free Book! - The Suffering by Rin Chupeco
Read a fantasy book - The Blood Spell by C.J. Redwine 
Your most expensive book on your TBR - Lie to Me by J.T. Ellison
Prettiest book cover - The Ruthless Lady's Guide to Wizardry by C.M. Waggoner 
Read a Magical Book - The Bone Maker by Sarah Beth Durst
SIDEQUEST: Read the Scapegracers by Hannah Abigail Clarke
Read a book that has the color blue or has water themes - The Lies They Tell by Gilliam French
Read a book with a character you think you'll want to fight - Wicked All Night by Jeaniene Frost
Read a book someone recommended for you or bought you - Small Favor by Jim Butcher
Read a book you don't remember the prompt for - Nocturna by Maya Motayne
SECOND MINI BOSS SURPRISE BATTLE - Top Strength - All Out Anthology
Free book or a break - Free Book! - Verify by Joelle Charbonneau
Read a book with a map in it - Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson 
Read your oldest book by publication date - Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Alterbrando 
Read a pre-order, or, read a book that has a sequel coming out, or, read a library reservation - Stolen Time by Danielle Rollins
Read a book with a shiny cover or a magical object in it - The Missing Season by Gilliam French
Free book choice - Free!  - Quiet in Her Bones by Nalini Singh
FINAL BOSS BATTLE: STILL A SURPRISE - A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

MINI BOSS SURPRISE BATTLE is that the bad guys know your fatal flaw. For me, that's Reads a new book before reading any of the books I already own. So for me, that's Read a Book You Bought This year, preferable the oldest. So I chose Missing at 17 by Christine Conradt, which I bought at the beginning of the year, and has been out for years, and of course, that I got as an ARC, since it's Next to Be Published November, and I want to read as many of these books as I can in November. 

SECOND MINI BOSS SURPRISE BATTLE is that the bad guys know your top strength. For me, that's Speed Reader, like Sonic, but Books. So for me, I have to time a reading session or sprint with a friend. So I'm going to record how long it take me to read All Out Anthology. 

FINAL BOSS BATTLE: STILL A SURPRISE is to use your weapon. For me, that's A book, which may be magical. Or just glittery. So for me, that's Read a Book off Your TBR and a Magical Book. Yes, two books. So I chose A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas and A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. Both work for both prompts, so I'm doing Thorns and Roses for the former, and Mist and Fury for the later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!